XPAN Law Group works with the client to perform an in-depth analysis and audit of their existing data security systems. We perform comprehensive cybersecurity risk assessments from a legal and technological perspective. XPAN understands that your cybersecurity protocols should complement your business without weighing it down. Technology needs to work with your business, not against it, to enhance your business systems.
XPAN works with our clients to help prevent cybersecurity breaches, but also to prepare our clients if and when the worst happens. Our cybersecurity team works with your organization at every step of the way to provide an array of comprehensive legal services.
- Perform a Cybersecurity Risk Assessment and Analysis
- Security and Network Due Diligence Audits, including in Mergers & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Provide Assessment Reports
- Identify Vulnerability Points
- Identify Potential Regulatory Issues
- Draft and Implement Corporate Cybersecurity Policies, Standards and Guidelines
- Provide Disaster Recovery Planning
- Act as our Client’s Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
- Advise on Issues of Breach Reporting
- Advise and Assist with Implementing Best Practices
- Provide Cybersecurity Educational Services
- Provide Cybersecurity Risk Ratings
- Advise early stage and start-up businesses in network security strategy and implementation